Thanks to the painkillers I was prescribed. One of them is the antibiotics. This is first time I am eating so many types of painkillers!
I just realised I have many goodies and food ration.

I just realised I have many goodies and food ration.
Jason's parents came to visit and gave me these. Vitamin C rich fruits, grapes and Kiwis.

Dora visited and gave me these. Chinese New Year goodies for a patient ? Haha. Anyway, I get to do any CNY shopping this year.


I am worried that I will gain weight with so much eating and no exercise at all. I am thinking when can I learn dancing, run around, go shopping ?? Just can't wait to do all those stuff ?Not forgetting, my driving lessons are not completed yet.
In the meantime, I will have to stay home , listen to webcast lectures, study, watch tv, learning grade 1 piano, entertain myself.
1 comment:
Aiya... Should have brought Frosty home and keep you occupied haha...
Post a Comment